Thursday, July 8, 2010

These are a few of my favorite (*vintage) things

It's not possible to be a thrift store fanatic and hate vintage. Some of my most favorite things are vintage finds I have found for cheap. Here are a few of my best thrift store vintage finds!


A brooch I found at a Goodwill in LaCrosse, WI. I've also used it as a hair clip by pinning it to a barrette.




Some of the coolest sunglasses EVER!! These I actually got from my best friend. They belonged to her mother in the 70's, so they are straight vintage.




This ring my mom actually brought back from me from Georgia the country. She found it at a street fair in the center of the city she was staying in.




This amazing couch belonged to my grandma. For a graduation gift my mom got it refinished and reupholstered for me. One of my most treasured things.




These books belonged to my mom when she was growing up. She loved the books, and gave them to me when I first started reading.



Earrings from Savers. Fabric covered button earrings.





A jacket/robe. This I found at Goodwill in LaCrosse, WI. One of my favorite lounging outfits when I want to feel a little luxurious :)



This is a fun shirt that I found at one of my favorite places: Dig and Save. This is a place filled with huge cardboard bins full of clothes, which you have to dig through to find gems like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment